Dundas Animal Hospital offers a wide range of veterinary medical services for your pets. We are located downtown in Dundas, ON. The staff at DUNDAS ANIMAL HOSPITAL provide medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients.
We promote responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients in Dundas and the surrounding areas.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how DUNDAS ANIMAL HOSPITAL can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.
Founded in 1942 by Dr. Wright, The Dundas Animal Hospital has been providing health care for companion and farm animals of the Dundas and surrounding area for over 70 years. The original owner has been retired since 1975 and the current owners, partners Dr. Douglas Hall, Dr. John Weatherston and Dr. Bruce Robinson have since relocated and built the hospital to it’s present size. There is a strong commitment to continuing education from the team of 7 veterinarians and support staff which includes 4 veterinary technicians, 3 receptionists, an IPG certified groomer, a groomers assistant, a technician’s assistant, and 3 animal attendants. This goes hand in hand with our focus on providing preventative health care through wellness programs, nutrition counseling, client education, and behavioural counseling. Our hospital also offers yearly vaccinations, annual heartworm/tick testing and parasite control, microchips / tattooing, full in house laboratory testing, ultra sound, cardiology, radiology, elective an emergency surgery, dentistry and full hospital facilities for the care of sick and injured animals. Large animal farm service includes a mobile service team of veterinarians who travel from farm to farm providing preventative health care and 24-hour emergency care to farm animals.
New patients are always welcome at the Dundas Animal Hospital and our philosophy has remained constant over the years…. “Keeping your pets healthy, makes us happy.”
- All hospital visits are by appointment only please (with the exception of emergencies)
- An estimate is not a guaranteed price as complications and unforseen problems may increase the cost. If the cost exceeds the estimate we will make every effort to contact you before the work is completed.
- Animals being admitted for surgery MUST NOT have food for 8 hours and water for 4 hours prior to hospitalization.
- For your pet’s protection we insist that all hospitalized animals be free of parasites (fleas etc.) and be fully vaccinated. This should be done at least 10 days prior to admittance.
- Animals entering the hospital must be under control – dogs on leashes and cats in carriers.
- Pet’s belongings (leashes, collars, carriers, etc.) should be labeled with the owner’s name.
- All Fees are Due & Payable upon Completion of Services