We are currently providing appointments in hospital while our house call department is on hiatus.
Please call 905-628-6821 to schedule your pet’s appointment with us.
Please see below for information regarding appointments, prescription refills, food orders, our webstore, and payment.
Your pet’s health is important to us!
Dr. Shawn Middleton & Your Pet’s Health Care Team at Dundas Animal Hospital
- Appointments by prior arrangement only
- Please follow our team members directions
- Early arrival for your appointment may require you to wait
- Late arrival for your appointment may require you to reschedule
- Please call ahead to request refills of your pet’s prescription medication
- While we strive for same day refills, please order 3 to 5 business days prior to running out of your pet’s medications
- When requesting prescription refills, please provide:
- your name
- your pet’s name
- for each medication you are requesting refills for
- the medication name identified on your pet’s current prescription label
- number of refills you are requesting
- delivery option: choice of pickup or ship to home address
- Once your request is approved by our veterinarians, it will be prepared. You will be phoned when it is ready for
- pick up
- shipment directly to your home address (for some prescription medications) Delivery charges apply
- Please call ahead to order your food
- Your order will be picked and you will be phoned when it is ready for pick up
- Payment is due at the time of service
- We accept Interac, MasterCard, Visa & Cash
Conveniently Order Food through our Webstore
Food orders receive free home delivery when the purchase minimum is met.