Accepting New Patients
We continue to accept new patients, as providing pet health care is important for all pet’s, at all stages of life.
Please see below for information regarding appointments, prescription refills, food orders, our webstore, and payment.
Your pet’s health is important to us!
Please call to set up a new patient intake appointment,
Dr. Shawn Middleton & Your Pet’s Health Care Team at Dundas Animal Hospital
- Appointments by prior arrangement only
- Please follow our team members directions
- Masks are required in exam rooms
- Late appointments may need to be rescheduled
- Early appointments will be seen at their scheduled time
- Please call ahead to request refills of your pet’s prescription medication
- While we strive for same day refills, please order 3 to 5 business days prior to running out of your pet’s medication
- When requesting prescription refills, please provide:
- your name
- your pet’s name
- for each medication you are requesting refills for
- the medication name identified on your pet’s current prescription label
- number of refills you are requesting
- delivery option: choice of pickup or ship to home address
- Once your request is approved by our veterinarians, it will be prepared. You will be phoned when it is ready for
- pick up
- shipment directly to your home address (for some prescription medications) Delivery charges apply
- Please call ahead to order your food
- While we strive for same day fills, please order 3 to 5 business days prior to running out of your pet’s food
- Your order will be picked and you will be phoned when it is ready for pick up
- Payment is due at the time of service
- We accept payment by Interac, MasterCard, Visa and Cash
Conveniently Order Food through our Webstore
Food orders receive free home delivery when the purchase minimum is met.