Controlled Access Hospital
The nature of veterinary medicine means that we are within 2 m (6 ft) of each other, and our clients, while performing certain medical procedures.
We are responsible for ensuring that our hospital is capable of providing veterinary care for your pets, without compromising the health & safety of our team and our clients.
Controlled Access means we can continue to provide veterinary care for your pet while protecting you and our team members.
We wish you, your family and pet’s safety, wellness and positivity.
Please see below for information regarding appointments, prescription refills, food orders, our webstore, payment, and curbside pick up.
Take care and stay safe,
Dr. Shawn Middleton & Your Pet’s Health Care Team at Dundas Animal Hospital
- Appointments by prior arrangement only
- Please follow our team members directions
- 1 person is invited to come into the hospital for the appointment
- (For Euthansia appointments 2 people are invited to come in)
- Masks are required at all times while in the hospital
- Call 905-628-6821 when you arrive to let us know that you are outside
- Late appointments may need to be rescheduled
- Early appointments will be seen at their scheduled time
- Please call ahead to request refills of your pet’s prescription medication
- While we strive for same day refills, please order 3 to 5 business days prior to running out of your pet’s medications
- When requesting prescription refills, please provide:
- your name
- your pet’s name
- for each medication you are requesting refills for
- the medication name identified on your pet’s current prescription label
- number of refills you are requesting
- delivery option: choice of pickup or ship to home address
- Once your request is approved by our veterinarians, it will be prepared. You will be phoned when it is ready for
- pick up using our curbside pick up option
- shipment directly to your home address (for some prescription medications) Delivery charges apply
- Please call ahead to order your food
- Your order will be picked and you will be phoned when it is ready for curbside pick up
- Preference is for you to pay over the phone (MasterCard/Visa) Note: Debit and/or Cash are still accepted at the door
Curbside Pick Up
- When you arrive at the hospital, call 905-628-6821 to let us know that you are outside
- A team member will then meet you at the door for payment and order completion
Conveniently Order Food through our Webstore
Food orders $115.00 or more receive free home delivery.